Gazard's Gazette / Gazette des Gazards
Some have called our family newsletter 'legendary', others have praised its design and it's now bilingual! As far as we're concerned it is a bit over-engineered and very 'us'! We hope you enjoy it, maybe even the back-issues, especially the old pictures.
- 2016 Newsletter Not a year that went entirely to plan, but we learnt flexibility and all went well in the end; Trevor and Pauline's 40th wedding anniversary gave some 'historic' pictures. For a smaller lower definition version click here.
- 2015 Newsletter Retirement, travels across the world, plus a wedding and an engagement
- 2014 Newsletter Major changes as Trevor prepares (finally) for retirement!
- 2013 Newsletter Time for reflection, reorientation, and deepening of relationships; and a new Gazard, Caleb
- 2012 Newsletter Xinjiang adventures for parents; and all the lads moved, with Chris buying his first flat
- 2011 Newsletter North West China for both parents and Chris; plus our new addition Joshua, but also Grandma Gazard passed on this year.
- 2010 Newsletter News of adventures in China for parents plus for Nick & Xanthe a forthcoming addition to the family, and some strenuous exercise for Chris and Stephen.
- 2009 Newsletter Snow and ice in Switzerland, followed by another family wedding with us all together again in Cyprus
- 2008 Newsletter
Nick and Xanthe's wedding and a visit to the UK seaside (in a lighthouse).
- 2007 Newsletter
- 2006 Newsletter
- 2005 Newsletter
- 2004 Newsletter
- 2003 Newsletter
- 2002 Newsletter
- 2001 Newsletter
- 2000 Newsletter